These are just some of the advantages of becoming a Cambridge Partner, not only for the school as an institution, but also for teachers, students and their families.
For your teaching centre
- A life-long learning project which accompanies the students from Pre-Primary to Upper Secondary.
- Official preparation for Cambridge Qualifications and other internationally recognised exams.
- Your school as a reference point in the area.
- Presentation of the programme’s advantages to families (only in schools, not private language schools).
- School plaque and other promotional tools for the centre (certificate of accreditation, digital pack…).
- After Schools Project for extracurricular classes.
- An educational project which develops linguistic competence whilst contributing to emotional competence and life skills.
- Ideal preparation to achieve the official qualifications with the highest prestige and recognition throughout the world.
- Fun and exclusive learning activities.
- Training in our materials, language learning and methodology.
- Preferential invitations to our events and training days.
- Teaching materials, both print and digital, with the quality and guarantee of Cambridge.
- Support for the preparation of official teaching qualifications.
- In schools (not private language schools): presentation of the programme and its advantages to families.
- Educational activities and articles.
- An English learning project guaranteed by Cambridge University.