1.- Legal information
www.cambridgeteacherpartnerships.org (hereinafter, the WEBSITE) is a domain registered by CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS SUC. IBERIA (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), entity recorded in the Register of Foundations, registration number 250.
- TAX ID: W0064249F
- REGISTERED OFFICE: C/ José Abascal 56, 1º, 28003 Madrid (Spain)
- TELEPHONE: 91 171 58 00
- EMAIL: email@example.com
2.- Nature of services
The main purpose of the WEBSITE is twofold: on the one hand, to describe the Cambridge Partner programme that THE COMPANY provides to certain educational institutions through a binding agreement; and on the other, to provide the centres within the programme a private platform, under registration, from where they can book the annual services they are entitled to, and access documentation related to their status as a Cambridge Partner.
3.- USER's responsibility
The USER undertakes not to use the WEBSITE, or the information provided, to conduct activities contrary to the law, morality, or public order and, in particular, to use the WEBSITE in compliance with the conditions established by THE COMPANY.
The opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities performed by the USER are the sole responsibility of the USER, and THE COMPANY cannot be held responsible for any damages that may arise from such activities beyond its control and without having any effective knowledge of the same.
By registering on this website, the USER agrees to keep the passwords and identification codes secret and to notify THE COMPANY as soon as possible if they are lost, stolen, or have unauthorised access. Until such communication is produced, THE COMPANY shall be exempt from any liability arising from improper use by unauthorised third parties of such passwords and identification codes.
The USER can delete their account from the WEBSITE at any time, in the section 'My profile'.
4.- Disabling of the USER's account
The WEBSITE reserves the right to disable or deactivate the USER account(s) that violate the conditions established in this Legal Notice, at the sole discretion of THE COMPANY. Furthermore, it may disable the account(s) in which it suspects that the USER may be involved in any illegal or fraudulent activity related to the service provided by the WEBSITE.
In particular, it can disable the account of any USER who is not a staff member of the educational centre in which they have registered. To this end, THE COMPANY may at any time contact the centre to obtain an updated list of the centre's staff who should have access to the website and deactivate the account(s) of any USER not included in that list.
5.- THE COMPANY's liability
THE COMPANY shall not be liable for any errors on access to the WEBSITE or in its contents, although it shall do its utmost to ensure that such errors do not occur.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the accessibility of the WEBSITE due to a need to conduct maintenance, repair, update, or improvement operations.
6.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All of the content on the WEBSITE, including but not limited to databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video, and software, are the property of THE COMPANY and protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws, and all rights are reserved.
The domain name, trademarks, signs, distinctive signs, or logos on the WEBSITE are owned by THE COMPANY.
All text, graphic drawings, videos, or audio media that may be found at this time or in the future on this website are the property of THE COMPANY and may not be the subject of:
- Reproduction, distribution, or modification, unless authorized by the entity or legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the entity’s rights or the legitimate holders of such rights.
- Use for any commercial or advertising ends other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the WEBSITE by any means other than those provided to USERS and those normally used on the WEBSITE.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this WEBSITE and the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
The establishment of any hyperlink from a third-party website to any of the pages of the Company WEBSITE shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services included on THE COMPANY'S WEBSITE is not permitted.
- There shall be no false, inaccurate, or incorrect representations made about THE COMPANY's WEBSITE pages and its services.
- THE COMPANY is not liable under any circumstances for the contents, information, statements, opinions, or services made available to the public on the web page from which a hyperlink is established to this WEBSITE.
- Any hyperlink shall be made to the WEBSITE's home page.
- The hyperlinks found on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed upon with the owners of the linked websites. THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the misuse or activities contrary to law, morality or public order made by users on these linked pages.
8.- Validity of the conditions of use
The conditions of use of this WEBSITE are indefinite. THE COMPANY reserves, in any case, the unilateral right to modify the conditions of access to them and their content.
9.- Invalidity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
If any provision of these conditions is declared wholly or partly null or ineffective, such nullity shall only affect that provision or that part of it which is null and void or ineffective, and the conditions shall continue to apply in all other respects.
10.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the entity and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations, and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.